1. Start a new project and load the included house image.
2. Go back to the "Imports" tab and select "Imported Houses/Yards"
3. Click on the satellite image and choose "Load Image to Yard"
You can also load a new image from your hard drive by right clicking over the yard surface.
4. The satellite image is now loaded to the yard surface.
5. Use the yard controls to raise the yard so it is flush with the house.
Before raising yard:
After raising yard:
6. Rotate the camera over the house with the orbit button until you get a good overhead view.
7. Use the texture scale buttons to size the yard image to better match the house.
8. Use the texture move buttons to align the yard with the house:
Hit the camera reset button to view the design from the default perspective.