Author Topic: Would like to see this enhancement someday.  (Read 6531 times)

Offline b737

• View Profile
Would like to see this enhancement someday.
« on: July 23, 2009, 06:07:37 AM »
Hi MIcheal. A couple of things.

1. It would be really great if there was someway to import our channels directly into HLD.  Save  alot of time and work on the setup. 
Something like import of the Cahnnel property grid if possible.

2. The other wish list.  Someway of changing the already existing lights we have. I know about the right click stuff.
But here's an example.  Because we have no purple icicle lights at this time, I had to use blue to represent purple.
Since the orange/blue icicles are overlayed on each other; it get dificult to selct the color needed for change.
Would be great if we could open up a dialog box, that showed the colors assigned or something similiar. The we make our change in the chart/box;
which would then change the light colors on the project. Something similiar to the Channel grid thing in LOR is what I have envisioned.

Thanks for your valuable time, and a program that continues to grow and get better each and every release.

Look forward to the future updates.

Best,
David

Offline Holidaysoft

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Would like to see this enhancement someday.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 07:37:28 PM »
Hmm,
"It depends".  It will change the color of all the icicles in the same channel as the one you right click over. Those kind of changes used to be global but with the LOR logic lights in different channels are not changed.  I'll work on that.

I'm documenting all your suggestions for future updates.  I like the idea of a color assignment chart.  Oh, I have not expanded net light colors for this release.  For now, just the icicle lights have the expanded colors and custom color option.
Michael-

Offline b737

• View Profile
Re: Would like to see this enhancement someday.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 06:09:30 PM »
Hi Mike. thank Yu for the info.   Also, Thank You for taking our ideas into consideation.

After jsut re-ordering my Channels on LOR and HLD......Here's hoping that you can discover a way to import our channel config into HLD from LOR

Save a lot of typing and re-ordering with in HLD. Just have to go back and re-edit the lights. All the hard stuff would be done.

Thanks again, for a great program.   Can't wait to see the update....hopefully soon...Halloween is close ya know.  ;D

Best,
David