Author Topic: Bug in new update?  (Read 6018 times)

Offline b737

• View Profile
Bug in new update?
« on: May 28, 2010, 03:22:58 PM »
Hi micheal. don't seem to be able to import my LOR channels sequnces with the new update.

Do you by chance have a listing of the new changes in the update, since the updated Help file is not available as of yet.

ThankYou.
David

Offline brettg1

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Re: Bug in new update?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 03:51:00 AM »
 ;D Iam so frustrated, 

I has the same issue so I rebuilt my display.....

Now when i go to build my mega tree it crashes with a RUNTIME error.....

Can some one help.... Can I design a tree in a fake house and then import it....

Cheers.

Brett

Offline Holidaysoft

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 05:07:19 PM »
Dave,
The bug fix for the LOR channel import is done and will be in the next update.  I have a couple more bugs to fix before I release the next update but it will be available soon.  I'm also going to include help documentation on the new features recently added. 
Also, have you had any problems creating a mega tree like Brett is having?

Brett,
Can you save your project file (.hld) the next time it crashes and email it to me: michael@holidaysoft.com.  I have not been able to recreate the error myself.  Also, can you tell me what light size/color you are trying to add?
Michael-

Offline b737

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 06:07:04 AM »
Hi Michael. Glad to see that the forum is back up.

I haven't tried a mega tre as of yet. Waiting on the newer documentation.

Best,
David

etalaze.cc

Etalaze steroids
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 04:45:13 PM »
Etalaze.cc is one of the best online pharmaceutical shop which provide only Genuine Anabolic Steroids and only from leading retailers such as Kalpa Pharmaceuticals, Gen-Shi Laboratories, Dragon Pharma, Balkan Pharmaceuticals, Organon, Shering, British Dispensary Thailand, and many more.
Only on Etalaze.cc you will benefit of a very wide choice of genuine anabolic steroids such as Deca Durabolin, Primobolan, Testosterone, Winstrol, Dianabol, Growth Hormone, and everything else.
We also provide a big variety of pharmaceutical products which are divided in categories, everything for an easy ordering method.

We hope you'll enjoy your experience with us and we look forward to have future business with you.

Anabolic steroids, Steroids, Buy steroids, steroids online, oral steroids, Liquid, injectable steroids, steroids for professionals, bodybuilding, for sale, steroid cycle, real steroid, steroids for sale, where to buy steroids, steroid shop, real steroids