Author Topic: Wish list  (Read 7628 times)

Offline melwelch

• View Profile
Wish list
« on: July 11, 2008, 04:34:10 PM »
Here is a requests that would help a lot....

When importing objects be able to select more than one at a time....  Or the very least when you go to add a second image you are returned to the last location you imported a file from...  A real pain to have to go thru several folders every time..

I do not see the program scaling my imported objects...  Thanks to your email I see how to make an object big and small....  But when you move the object around the screen there is very little if any changes in its size.  Also is there a way to indicate what object you are scaling.....   

When I start a project and setup my background and yard images and complete the scaling I am at 3%....  I have tried different size images and it only changes a little.....  It just seem like I am limited .....   On your videos I see you are at 10%....  Is this a non-issue??

Thanks

Offline Holidaysoft

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Wish list
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 05:30:35 PM »
I will try to make the import easier, import mutiple objects at a time etc.  That could be pushed out in a future update.

I do not see the program scaling my imported objects
At 3% scale you would hardly notice any size changes because everything is so small to begin with.  There may be somem tweaking I can do to increase that scale factor.  What are the dimensions of your house image?  Can you send me a copy of that image?  michael@holidaysoft.com
Michael-

Offline J_Lorenz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 01:37:05 PM »
How do you scale decorations you import in as they don't always import in the right size?

Offline Holidaysoft

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 09:32:03 AM »
Impoted decorations will scale independently from everything else.  Just click on the imported image (make sure it is the active object) and use the scale slider.
Michael-