Author Topic: Trial Version vs Purchased  (Read 5579 times)

Offline estromb

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Trial Version vs Purchased
« on: July 15, 2008, 02:26:44 PM »
Can any confirm that the trail version is the same as the purchased one?  I downloaded the trail version to get a feel for the software so I could decide if it was something I wanted to buy.  After having multiple problems on a older computer I tried it on my new laptop which helped but still a few problems.  I'm wondering if this is becuase it is a trail version or if I will continue to see the problems even if I purchased the software.

Also I couldn't find system requirements and I'm wondering if my old computer just wont work.

Offline Holidaysoft

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Trial Version vs Purchased
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 08:52:39 PM »
fyi,
I hesitate to publish requirements because there are many variables these days on a computer configuration that can affect the software.  My recommendation is to try the demo and see if it meets your needs.  Make sure to read the performance tips section of the help.  It can really help.  There is a "Performance Tips" button when you first start the program. Its on the left panel. 
Michael-

Offline estromb

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Re: Trial Version vs Purchased
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 09:50:13 AM »
I did everything recommended from the performance tips and I'm still having issues.  On one of my computers when I try and create a mega tree I don't get lines just a solid tree.  I've tried it on 2 other computers and while I do get the lines of the tree it can take up to 5 minutes to create a single string of lights on the tree.