It was fun working on this. I took the outline of the complete star and separated it in paint. This gave me 3 separate images. When you lay them on top of each other, you have the star.
I took each image and put lights on them. Once the lights were on each, I used the decoration wizard to capture it so that I can use it again.
The unfortunate thing was that I did this all when I had the trial version. When I purchased the full version and installed it, it over wrote the files that I had created.
Of course Murphy's law stepped in. I have a back up running for all my files. It stopped working properly and did not back up the night that I did the work on the star. And I upgraded to the full version the following day.
Michael was quick to put that fix in. It shouldn't take me too long to do the re-work on the star.