Posted by: b737
« on: August 12, 2010, 12:56:15 PM »
1. Some updated documentation/support would be nice. Or at least a change log from the May update?
2.If you have layered lights...ie icicles etc...a way to select the entire section of lights to change color,delete etc. The holding down control to mark is OK, if you just have one strand of lights; but if multiple layers; virtually impossible to just select the one color.
3. be able to create a more 3 dimensional house/yard layout out..to see sides etc.
4. Support for Light Show Pro, CCR(Cosmic Color Ribbon);arches, and Firefly...also more colors to use the products to the fullest on the HLD visualizer.
5. multi layer editing in that you could layout all your color(s) at once. Example 4 color mega tree. You would set up your first layer of say red lights, then a box would popp up asking if it was multi layered. If so, do you want to add more layers/colors. You would then select those colors, as well as, the channel/unit number they connected too. Then a mega could be done in a matter of minutes. Same with mini trees etc.
6. ability to see a video playback in the HLD visualizer. Ability to draw a matrix too.
7. playback is better with update, still could be better. Perhaps look into Open GL as well as DirectX
Thanks for listening. Regardless, I still love this product. Thank You for your continued support.